Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooking Project - "Pinches"

Inspired by a friend who does lots of fun projects with her toddler, I thought that it would be fun to start doing some kitchen projects with Dillan.  I looked up some easy kid-friendly recipes and found these crescent poppers that I knew he would love to eat.  He really enjoyed helping me!  He kept calling them 'pinches' cause I told him to help me 'pinch' the corners together.  It was a super easy project using just store-bought crescent rolls, cut up hot dogs, and cheese.  Only problem was that Dillan kept trying to eat all the ingredients before we finished making them :)

IMG_2511
All ready to help!

IMG_2507
Putting the stuffing down.  The recipe suggested to cut each pre-cut triangle in half to make bite-sized poppers.

IMG_2508
Before Pinching...

IMG_2512
Pinch!

IMG_2518
He got distracted halfway through when he found my sunglasses.

IMG_2521
Look what I made!

IMG_2519
Finally finished without eating TOO many cheese cubes and hot dogs

IMG_2523
Waiting for them to bake...

IMG_2531
Done!

IMG_2537   IMG_2538   IMG_2541
Tasting the treasures of his hard work!  He kept saying "Mmmmm...delicious!"  :D






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dillan. Please save one for me. I am coming over. Soon.

Baby Hung said...

Oh that looks soooo yummy!! He's so cute!