Monday, April 4, 2011

NYC Trip

It's been over four years since I've been back to my old stomping grounds, NYC.  It was definitely a different experience going back with a toddler.  But we had the best time with Peggy, Leo, and precious Kaitlyn.  They were the most hospitable hosts, and K and D played really well together!  Although D might have taught K some bad habits (sorry Pegs!)

IMG_0117
Milk and Blues Clues Time

IMG_0121
Central Park Family Pic

IMG_0168
Look Ma!  No Hands!

IMG_0206
Slide Buddies


IMG_0401
Us and our awesome hosts!

We also celebrated the marriage of  Jon Jon and Kim at a beautiful wedding and reception.  Dillan met a new friend who was absolutely smitten with him.  Her mom said that later on she said...."I think that boy likes me.  I think he wants to marry me."  !!!!

IMG_0269
Congrats Jon and Kim!


IMG_0325   IMG_0347   IMG_0364
Dancing up a storm at the reception

IMG_0941
The "Older Woman"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do those inter-ethnic relationships really workout? :)