Friday, December 25, 2009

Dillan's First Christmas

So I'm a little bit behind on the blogging.  So here's my attempt at catching up - blog blitz!



This year we hosted Christmas Eve dinner with the Ong side of the family at our house for the first time.  With snow falling outside, we had a delicious dinner of steaks (courtesy of chef Tim), and had gift opening time and then introduced my parents to Rock Band :)


White Christmas!

Uncle Jason made it through the snowstorm just in time for dinner


Yum! Dillan wants to eat with us!


Dillan enjoying all his gifts



 Tucker got lots of edible christmas presents :)


Christmas Day was spent at the Mah household with a special appearance by Santa J, opening tons of presents, and a awesome prime rib dinner.
 

  Family Pic in the snow



 Picture time with Santa J!


Opening our sea of presents


Dinner time - see how much Tim loves prime rib?

2 comments:

Alicia said...

woah! is that Auntie Vi's house? I hardly recognize it. It's been a long time since I've been on Woodcrest.

Love the santa bib or is it a sweater? Either way, Dillan is CUTE! I want to squeeze those cheeks.

JaniceM said...

Alicia - Yep, that's the mah household. That adorable santa bib is courtesy of Ann/Lucas. I heart hand-me-downs :)